Welcome to a collection of the world’s most exclusive homes, each embellished with our signature concierge service who design every detail to your every need.
From the most desirable domicile on Barbados’ Platinum Coast, to a hidden gem on the rugged East Coast, we have both corners of paradise covered.
Further afield you’ll find opulence unbridled in the hills of Surrey, and the very height of luxury in the mountains of the French Alps. Welcome to Diamantem.
Website Privacy Terms and Conditions
By entering your unique webpage access code (the “Code”), you have entered the Alaya private website (the “Website”). In order to access the contents of the Website in connection with your review of the Alaya property (the “Property”), you are required to confirm, at the bottom of this page, notice and acceptance of the following legal requirements (the “Terms and Conditions”). The Code has been provided to you for your personal reference only and solely for the purpose of enabling you to review the Property for a potential short term rental (the “Purpose”). Please note that the Property is a private residence and by entering the Code and confirming your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, you agree to respect the confidentiality of the information contained on the Website (and the privacy of the Property) and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. In the event that a rental of the Property is agreed, you will be required to sign a rental agreement.
By selecting the “Accept” button, you irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions above and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. By entering this Website, you hereby agree to:
1. Keep all information (including any personal information), text, images, videos, pricing or ownership details contained on the Website or which is otherwise made available to you (including the Code) for the Purpose (“Confidential Information”) secret and confidential and protected from unauthorised access and you shall not disclose such information in whole or in part to any other person;
2. Use the Confidential Information only to assess the Property for the Purpose and for viewing the Website in the ordinary course;
3. Not attempt to download information from the Website or otherwise seek to bypass or disable the administrative, technical, and physical safeguards put in place to protect the confidentiality and security of the Confidential Information;
4. Not post, discuss, or otherwise share any Confidential Information, including images, videos or other information relating to the Property on any media whatsoever or any internet sites or forums including social media sites, e-mail accounts, blogs or otherwise and not copy, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, extract, re-utilise, transmit, republish, download, post, or otherwise exploit, by any means or medium, any of the Confidential Information;
5. Inform the Property agent immediately upon becoming aware or suspecting that an unauthorised person has accessed or received disclosure of any of the Confidential Information and take all reasonable steps to minimise the effects of such unauthorised access or disclosure; and
6. Other than in respect of those persons who are directly involved in the discussions relating to the Property, not contact or communicate with anyone other than your direct points of contact (which have been communicated to you in advance) in relation to the Property or the Website.
7. Please note that all of the information including any videos and images on the Website is copyright protected. All rights are reserved, and no usage or reproduction of any type may be made of any such text, image or video without the express permission of the owner of the property. Should any image be reproduced without prior express agreement from the owner of the property, in addition to any action for breach of confidentiality or breach of privacy, an action may also be taken for copyright infringement.